Over 300 million Americans are suffering from combinations of chronic symptoms which get mistakenly classified into various autoimmune diseases or attributed to failing hormones, thyroid, genes or candida. Other labels include MS, Parkinson’s, Lupus, Lyme, SIBO, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and so on.
While we witness astounding medical advancements in the area of surgery, prosthetics, physical therapy, organ replacements, etc., in the area of chronic illness, there is so much confusion, misdiagnoses and misleading theories.
In today’s challenging world, self-care has never been so important. We are constantly barraged by toxins and pathogens in our environment, in our food, in the air, in products we use for our home, skin, hair, nails and so on.
We are exposed to radiation from nuclear reactors, heavy metals, DDT, a plethora of viruses, bacteria, fungus, yeast, chlorine, fluoride, halogens, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and synthetic chemicals, most of which are the main causes of our symptoms, ailments and diseases.
Our fast-paced lifestyles and habits create constant physical, emotional and mental stress and tension that never dissipate. Our overuse of electronics – cell phones, laptops, TVs, etc. is a main cause of overstimulation and distraction.
There are over 100 diseases under the category, Autoimmune.
- It’s time to recognize the truth that all these mystery illnesses are merely labels concluded from whatever set of chronic symptoms are being experienced.
- It’s time to see that the current medical establishment falls short in the area of chronic illness, mystery symptoms and chronic disease.
- It’s time to realize that the current health misinformation and disinformation contribute to humanity’s ongoing struggle with diseases and illnesses.
- It’s time to know the truth, and that is, humanity is beset with various pathogens and toxins that are causing congestion and pollution in the body, interfering with the functioning of various organs including the brain, blood and nervous system and causing chronic illness.
- It’s time to take responsibility for our own health and wellness, and the onus is on us to take charge of our path to health and well-being.
Think it’s hormones?
Think it’s candida?
Think it’s thyroid?
Think it’s genetics?
Think it’s autoimmune?
Why is detoxification of heavy metals pathogens and toxins a high priority?
Heavy metals act as co-factors to pathogens like virus, bacteria, fungus yeast, protozoa and so on.
In the presence of heavy metals, pathogens and toxins thrive and create an unhealthy environment inside the body, borrowing into organs, interrupting their functions and resulting in various so called “autolmmune” symptoms that range from annoying to debililatating.
Once you lower your heavy metals load, two important things begin to happen:
- pathogens weaken and lose their grip on you
- symptoms slowly fall away
Because many chronic diseases linked to pathogens, toxins and heavy metals, lowering toxic load will “unclog” and clear up bodily systems. opening up ellimination pathways and eventually resulting in significant reduction of symptoms.
Over time, when toxic levels have gone down in the body, symptoms slowly fade away and the body self-heals
How do toxins and pathogens enter our body?
- Toxins and pathogens enter our bodies through contaminated food, tap water, polluted air, chemical-laden products for hair, skin and body, toxic household cleaners, contact with sick people.
- Radiation from nuclear disasters, GMO foods, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, halogens, glyphosates, DDT, halogens and so on are ever present in our foods we consume, the air we breathe and products we use.
- A century ago, we did not have the toxic chemicals that we have now. It’s time for us to face the fact that the human body is not able to handle so much assault on our bodily systems.
- We pick up viruses and bacteria from door handles, airplanes, crowds, through close contact with others and so on.
- With viruses and bacteria, you may experience cold and flu symptoms, then they go away and remain dormant. Once your immune system is compromised and your system is taxed, or you’re not able to sleep, robbing you of precious deep healing rest, or you take antibiotics, or you get an emotional breakdown from bad news, the pathogens can unfurl and take over, resulting in infections or outbreaks.
WELLNESS IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT
Join our community and reclaim your vitality!
Enter your email address to download your
Organic and non-GMO Pocket Guide.